Перейти к содержанию

Активация всех марок машин для EasyDiag. Пошаговая инструкция (Бесплатно)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Ответов 19,3 тыс
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

4 часа назад, Windy сказал:

Германию ставил. Пытаюсь активировать TPMS в разделе модуль кузова.

Пол кашкаем не пробовал, точно можно, BCM не запорю?

Пробуйте под иксом. Модуль управления кузовом - система контроля давления в шинах - по умолчанию там стоит "Без", нажимаем на нее и меняем на конфигурацию "С", после чего нажимаем SEND, новая конфигурация пропишется в "мозги" .Если не получается - скиньте минут на 10 клемму акб и потом всае повторите.

Далее, для того что бы у нас появилась на приборной панели индикация, нужно выйти на пару пунктов назад и выбрать "Монитор давления воздуха", прокрутить в самый низ, зайти в спец. функции и выбрать конфигурацию необходимую для Ваших колес 40711-4BA0A и прописать ее.

WINDY Cкинул в личку инструкцию.

В 4.07.2017 г. в 21:10, wakizashi сказал:

Неправда. Можешь использовать комбинацию из двух оболочек: официальной запускаешь демо и инициализируешь, неофициальной прошкой запускаешь ломаные марки. Прошивка должна быть 11.52 (шьеш через про), марки 46-47.

Работает после сопряжения с официалкой. Говорят калично, но мою кию сид читало без вопросов. Разве может чуток медленно. Лучше чем ничего.

Залочение адаптеров работает в комбинацию из двух оболочек: официальной запускаешь демо и инициализируешь,закриваваешь, неофициальной прошкой запускаешь ломаные марки. Прошивка должна быть 11.52 (шьеш через про), марки 46-47.

Работает после сопряжения с официалкой.
Официальной и неофициальной облочек не подключаеш в интернете. 

Новые RESET 10.50 все в стоке старых парочку https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4bRu6ipnBoYU203ZVZrOVl6ZFE/view?usp=sharing 300 с чем то мб.

VW 28/13 1.3 гб Шкода 27.92 и т.п почти все марки обновились.Запущу их проверю и выложу у себя в теме.

55 минут назад, Ecuador сказал:

Новые RESET 10.50 все в стоке старых парочку https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4bRu6ipnBoYU203ZVZrOVl6ZFE/view?usp=sharing 300 с чем то мб.

накинул обновления - свисток старый, прошивка 11,54 под 22,49 - "на столе" модули запускаются - поглядим на работе вживую

только не 300 с чем то а 155 метров

16 минут назад, metronom сказал:

накинул обновления - свисток старый, прошивка 11,54 под 22,49 - "на столе" модули запускаются - поглядим на работе вживую

Распакуйте и померяйте

9 минут назад, boss_vyc сказал:

Do not worry. It needs a new crack for these versions. Anything I tried does not work with the old files.

have you found the crack for this new version?
by the version you mean the one which was out after April 2017?

There are new crack files after april,  but it does not work properly. As for new RESET posted now, I've tried everything wath i have in my computer for crack and nothing unlocks.

I think the April Vehicles will be the last ones to functioning properly for this whistle. New updates from the Chinese are becoming more complicated and harder to break.

9 часов назад, THC сказал:

заблокировать на лаунче или на али?

если LICENSE.DAT не нулёвые, то сможешь.

Может вопрос глупый,но что бы въехать в тему.Что значит нулёвые  LICENSE.DAT.Вижу не в первый раз на Форуме?

52 минуты назад, metronom сказал:

не сомневайся, будут работать...у меня то-же старый адаптер, работают как и прежние...

По мерседесу новой версии 48.71  ※New Functions
1. Added actuation test and matching for XALWA _L and XALWA_R systems under chassis 117.
Special functions include:
1) Resetting the operating hours counter of component 'Left xenon headlamp'
2) Resetting the operating hours counter of component 'Right xenon headlamp'
2. Added data streams and actuation test for new IDs of Revetr-LF and Revetr-RF systems under
chassis 117.
3. Added data streams and actuation test for new IDs of SAM-DR under chassis 117.
4. Added actuation test for SCM under chassis 117 and added data streams and actuation test for
new IDs.
5. Added actuation test for KG under chassis 117 and added data streams and actuation test for
new IDs.
6. Added data streams, actuation test, and matching for HKS under chassis 117.
1) N121/1(Liftgate control unit)
7. Added data streams, actuation test, and matching for SG-SW-L under chassis 117.
1) Display of coding data
2) Resetting of assignment of control unit 'E1n9' to vehicle side
3) Adjustment of headlamps via diagnosis
4) Resetting of operating hours counters of component 'E1(Left front lamp unit)'
8. Added data streams, actuation test, and matching for SG-SW-R under chassis 117.
3) Resetting of operating hours counters of component 'E1(Left front lamp unit)'
9. Added the matching function for EFB under chassis 117 and added data streams and actuation
test for new IDs.
1) Calibration of control unit 'N128 (Electric parking brake control unit)'
10. Added the matching function for ES under chassis 117 and added data streams and matching
for new IDs.
1) Resetting the center position of the steering
2) Reset of coding
11. Added data streams, actuation test, and matching for new IDs of ESP under chassis 117.
1) Calibration of component 'Acceleration sensor'
12. Added actuation test and matching for PSD under chassis 117.
1) Teach-in process of anti-pinch protection
13. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the Trailer (IBK) system under
chassis 166ml and 166gl.
1) Model of trailer hitch
14. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the Trailer (IBK) system under
chassis 176 and 246.
15. Added basic functions and actuation test for the TPAD system under chassis 166ml and 166gl.
16. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the VG system under chassis
176 and 246.
1) Resetting the oil service data
2) Replacement of component 'Transfer case'
3) Function test of component 'Y68/3(All-wheel drive solenoid valve)' while driving
4) Resetting of learned values of component ‘Y68/3(All-wheel drive solenoid valve)’
17. Added basic functions and actuation test for the CPF system under chassis 176.
18. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the AMG DRVU system under
chassis 176, 246, 231, and 117.
1) Vehicle model
19. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the ADS systemunder chassis
246, 176, 117, and 156.
1) Level calibration
20. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the AMG PM system under
chassis 231.
1) Adjusting the parameters
21. Added basic functions and actuation test for the KG system under chassis 176 and 246.
22. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the SD Sliding
Sunroof/Panoramic Sunroof system under chassis 166.
1) Teach-in processes of anti-pinch protection
23. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the SD Sliding
176. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the SD Sliding
Sunroof/Panoramic Sunroof system under chassis 176.
24. Added basic functions for the MIF system under chassis 231, 176, and 246.
25. Added basic functions for the SG-SOGE Electric Vehicle Sounder system under chassis 246.
26. Added basic functions for the FGW Chassis Gateway system under chassis 231.
27. Added basic functions and control matching for the SG-AWF Collision Prevention Assist
system under chassis 166 and 231.
1) Resetting of learned values of component 'A90 (COLLISION PREVENTION
ASSIST controller unit)'
28. Added the initialization function for the Vehicle Door system under chassis 203

34 минуты назад, boss_vyc сказал:

There are new crack files after april,  but it does not work properly. As for new RESET posted now, I've tried everything wath i have in my computer for crack and nothing unlocks.

I think the April Vehicles will be the last ones to functioning properly for this whistle. New updates from the Chinese are becoming more complicated and harder to break.

June so well working yet, judging by the Nissan answered, 43.64

9 минут назад, Ecuador сказал:

По мерседесу новой версии 48.71  ※New Functions
1. Added actuation test and matching for XALWA _L and XALWA_R systems under chassis 117.
Special functions include:
1) Resetting the operating hours counter of component 'Left xenon headlamp'
2) Resetting the operating hours counter of component 'Right xenon headlamp'
2. Added data streams and actuation test for new IDs of Revetr-LF and Revetr-RF systems under
chassis 117.
3. Added data streams and actuation test for new IDs of SAM-DR under chassis 117.
4. Added actuation test for SCM under chassis 117 and added data streams and actuation test for
new IDs.
5. Added actuation test for KG under chassis 117 and added data streams and actuation test for
new IDs.
6. Added data streams, actuation test, and matching for HKS under chassis 117.
1) N121/1(Liftgate control unit)
7. Added data streams, actuation test, and matching for SG-SW-L under chassis 117.
3) Adjustment of headlamps via diagnosis
4) Resetting of operating hours counters of component 'E1(Left front lamp unit)'
8. Added data streams, actuation test, and matching for SG-SW-R under chassis 117.
3) Resetting of operating hours counters of component 'E1(Left front lamp unit)'
9. Added the matching function for EFB under chassis 117 and added data streams and actuation
test for new IDs.
1) Calibration of control unit 'N128 (Electric parking brake control unit)'
10. Added the matching function for ES under chassis 117 and added data streams and matching
for new IDs.
1) Resetting the center position of the steering
2) Reset of coding
11. Added data streams, actuation test, and matching for new IDs of ESP under chassis 117.
1) Calibration of component 'Acceleration sensor'
12. Added actuation test and matching for PSD under chassis 117.
1) Teach-in process of anti-pinch protection
13. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the Trailer (IBK) system under
chassis 166ml and 166gl.
1) Model of trailer hitch
14. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the Trailer (IBK) system under
chassis 176 and 246.
15. Added basic functions and actuation test for the TPAD system under chassis 166ml and 166gl.
16. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the VG system under chassis
176 and 246.
1) Resetting the oil service data
2) Replacement of component 'Transfer case'
3) Function test of component 'Y68/3(All-wheel drive solenoid valve)' while driving
4) Resetting of learned values of component ‘Y68/3(All-wheel drive solenoid valve)’
17. Added basic functions and actuation test for the CPF system under chassis 176.
18. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the AMG DRVU system under
chassis 176, 246, 231, and 117.
1) Vehicle model
19. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the ADS systemunder chassis
246, 176, 117, and 156.
1) Level calibration
20. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the AMG PM system under
chassis 231.
1) Adjusting the parameters
21. Added basic functions and actuation test for the KG system under chassis 176 and 246.
22. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the SD Sliding
23. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the SD Sliding
176. Added basic functions, actuation test, and control matching for the SD Sliding
Sunroof/Panoramic Sunroof system under chassis 176.
24. Added basic functions for the MIF system under chassis 231, 176, and 246.
25. Added basic functions for the SG-SOGE Electric Vehicle Sounder system under chassis 246.
26. Added basic functions for the FGW Chassis Gateway system under chassis 231.
27. Added basic functions and control matching for the SG-AWF Collision Prevention Assist
system under chassis 166 and 231.
1) Resetting of learned values of component 'A90 (COLLISION PREVENTION
ASSIST controller unit)'
28. Added the initialization function for the Vehicle Door system under chassis 203

And you can access special functions and coding? I have tried all the variants and I can not open any of the above.

7 минут назад, boss_vyc сказал:

И вы можете получить доступ к специальным функциям и кодирование? Я перепробовал все варианты, и я не могу открыть любого из вышеперечисленных.

Будет в работе мерседес я вам покажу.Что именно вас интересует?

10 минут назад, mexannik сказал:

June so well working yet, judging by the Nissan answered, 43.64

Then I do not have the correct files for crack. Maybe there is a good guy to post some information.

Мицубиси 32.13 Данное диагностическое программное обеспечение может
тестировать разные системы Mitsubishi ,включает
электрическую систему управления:
систему двигателя ,АККП, ABS,систему подушки
безопасности, систему кондиционера, комбинацию
приборов, электронный дроссель, зеркало, память
сиденья, иммобилайзер, круиз-контроль, центральную
систему автоматизированного управления, систему
контроля расстояния при парковке, систему освещения и
т. д..
Модели тестирования:
● Японские
73 TRUCK COLT COLT PLUS
DELICA D:5 DELICA SPACE GEAR
DELICA VAN/ CARGO/ TRUCK
EK-WAGON(H81W)
EK-WAGON(H82W)
GALANT FORTIS SPORTBACK(CX#)
GRANDIS
GALANT FORTIS I I-MIEV
LANCER EVOLUTION(CZ#) LANCER
LANCER CARGO
OTTI(H91W)
LANCER WAGON MINICA
MINICAB/TOWNBOX
OTTI(H92W)
PAJERO(V6#, V7#)
PAJERO(V8#, V9#)
TRITON
● Европейские
ASX
OUTLANDER
COLT CZC
PAJERO iO
PAJERO MINI
TOPPO
COLT,COLT CZ3/CZT GALANT(DJ#)
GRANDIS
L200(K6#,K7#)
LANCER(CS#,CT#)
I
L200(KA#,KB#)
i-MiEV
L300
LANCER(CY#)
LANCER EVOLUTION(CZ#)
LANCER SPORTBACK(CX#)
LANCER WAGON OUTLANDER(CU#)
OUTLANDER(CW#)
PAJERO/MONTERO(V6#,V7#)
PAJERO/MONTERO(V8#,V9#)
PAJERO SPORT/MONTERO SPORT(K8#,K9#)
● Американские
ECLIPSE
ENDEAVOR
LANCER(CS#,CT#)
ECLIPSE SPYDER
GALANT i-MiEV
LANCER(CY#)
LANCER EVOLUTION(CZ#)
LANCER SPORTBACK(CS#)
LANCER SPORTBACK(CX#)
MONTERO
OUTLANDER(CW#)
OUTLANDER(CU#)
OUTLANDER SPORT/RVR
● Australia region
RAIDER
380 ASX/OUTLANDER SPORT
CHALLENGER(K9#)
CHALLENGER(KH#)
COLT CABRIOLET
COLT
EXPRESS(PB#)
GRANDIS i-MiEV LANCER(CY#)
LANCER EVOLUTION(CZ#)
LANCER SPROTBACK(CX#)
OUTLANDER(CU#)
OUTLANDER(CW#)
LANCER SEDAN
LANCER WAGON
PAJERO(V6#,V7#)
PAJERO(V8#,V9#) TRITON(K6#,K7#) TRITON(KA#,KB#)
● Другие регионы
380 ADVENTURE
ASX/OUTLANDER SPORT
CHARIOT
COLT T120SS
DION
GALANT(DJ#)
I
COLT CABRIOLET
DELICA D:5
ECLIPSE
GALANT(EA#)
i-MiEV
DELICA PICK UP
EXPRESS(PB#)
GRANDIS
L200
L300/DELICA WAGON
LANCER EVOLUTION (CZ#)
LANCER SPORTBACK (CX#)
LANCER(CK#) LANCER(CS#,CT#)
LANCER/LANCER EX(CY#)
NEW CANTER 3.5T
OUTLANDER(CU#)
LANCER WAGON
MAVEN
OUTLANDER(CW#)/OUTLANDER EX(CW#)
PAJERO io/PAJERO TR4
PAJERO SPORT/MONTERO SPORT(K8#,K9#)
NATIVA/MONTERO SPORT/CHALLENGER(KG#,KH#)
PAJERO/MONTERO(V6#,V7#)

12 минут назад, Ecuador сказал:

Будет в работе мерседес я вам покажу.Что именно вас интересует?

The latest Benz update with special functions and coding . There are coding problems in old versions. That is, modify the parameters for the lights, the intensity at daylight projectors , follow me home , and so on . All work after modification for about 3 hours, then reset to factory default.

7 минут назад, boss_vyc сказал:

The latest Benz update with special functions and coding . There are coding problems in old versions. That is, modify the parameters for the lights, the intensity at daylight projectors , follow me home , and so on . All work after modification for about 3 hours, then reset to factory default.

А можно вопрос?Это ваше авто на котором вы тренируетесь?

19 минут назад, Ecuador сказал:

А можно вопрос?Это ваше авто на котором вы тренируетесь?

Yes . Cars are personal. I use whistle only for personal purposes. If i had a car service , i`l buy something much more advanced, but just for every 2 weeks to lose time with different functions is enough this dongle :)

Sprinter tried all the variants to regenerate the particle filter. The special function is activated for a few minutes, and then an error is made that it was not possible to complete the regenration. Tested on 2 Mercedes Sprinter and one Vito.

I go into offtop, but for these functions I need a new update to try if it works

у меня свисток Новый, но почитав здесь инфу и на сторонних ресурсах понял что обновляться мне не стоит. сейчас 11.52 и апрельские марки. я правильно понял? или если уже заработало то можно спокойно обновляться? 

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

• Создать...