Перейти к содержанию

CCC HW9.8 motherboard picture

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello guys, are you willing to help me out?

Few weeks ago the CCC unit in my BMW E90 325i started acting up. I read a lot of topics in various forums, watched a ton of Youtube videos. I managed to open my unit, locate the UART readout points and got a log. I quickly found out there is an issue with the LVDS video system. It led me to HD64404BT chip which wasn’t working as it should. Applying slight pressure on it brought the CID screen back to life. I’ve seen many people reflow this chip, but reball is always the best method. And I have no issue with that. I desoldered the IC, replaced all of the 352 solder balls and soldered it back again only to be met with dead unit.

Now the UART log was showing something different and I found out I have no voltage on the capacitors around the HD64404BT. After taking some measurements and tracing the voltage line through the power supply board I was pointed to a line that leads to a pin of ST10F269 MCU. This line switches the BTS high side switch in the power supply and it starts providing voltage to the other chips on mainboard. To my horror I quickly realized I knocked some passive components around the ST MCU. I have no clue how it happened as I pay a lot of attention to not do anything messy like this. But what is done is done.

I have no issue with repairing my mess, but I don’t know which exact components are needed to be soldered back in place. According to some images I found online I am missing some resistors, maybe a capacitor and two diodes.

I included the pictures in attachment. Are you willing to help me out? I need a close up shot of the affected area. As you can see only one resistor remained in its place.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

board.jpg

closeup.jpg

Thank you, but it's different hardware version. Although I can work with that, sadly I cannot see the diode markings (should be S0 or A6) and where the cathode is...

• 2 недели спустя...

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...