Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello,
It gave an error while reading the original ecu in the workbench and the ecu died. Now I have a donor ecu and I want to clone the immo code from the original ecu to the donor ecu. Can someone clone the immo code from the original ecu to the donor ecu? Bench was read with Flex. Eeprom and flash files are available in .rar file. Thank you. (When the Donor ecu immo is turned off, communication error with TCU and cruise control error occur)

donor ecu edc17c46.txt ori ecu edc17c46.txt

This is ecu EDC17C74 processor tricore 1793S immo data in this ecu is in the SHE area. FLEX or another device does not have access to this data. You need an online adaptation of the immo block.

4 часа назад, ryzen сказал:

Hello,
It gave an error while reading the original ecu in the workbench and the ecu died. Now I have a donor ecu and I want to clone the immo code from the original ecu to the donor ecu. Can someone clone the immo code from the original ecu to the donor ecu? Bench was read with Flex. Eeprom and flash files are available in .rar file. Thank you. (When the Donor ecu immo is turned off, communication error with TCU and cruise control error occur)

donor ecu edc17c46.txt 73 \u0411 · 2 загрузки ori ecu edc17c46.txt 73 \u0411 · 2 загрузки

Кто-то из ваших места должен определить это автомобиль Volkswagen или Audi есть решение не будет бесплатно Если вы готов напишите в личку кстати наших языках у Ваших если это турецкий язык одинаковые

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...