Перейти к содержанию

Madden 22 cover vote: the 10 probably cover celebrities

sunxuemei

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Certainly confident in Mut 22 coins his skills (and why should not be he be?) , Smith mentions the very best of the best when talking wide receivers past and present he looks around.

"He's the biggest in NFL history along with an absolute legend in the sport. I have always studied how he used his speed to overmatch defenders. He was also always about winning, and winning as a team, which is something I really look him up for. Besides Jerry Rice, I loved watching Randy Moss. He had no flaws in his game and nobody had an opportunity . He was an absolute game-changer. From the league now, Keenan Allen. My game is comparable to his."

And though he is talking before the draft, Smith plans on allowing that game speak for itself at the NFL.

"I think it is much more about what I do, not what I state," he states. "The hard work I put into the game will speak for itself in how much I take care of my group and winning as a team. Success for a team is what it is all about. Therefore, I can not wait to hit the ground running and have a successful year. I'm just excited about what's ahead for so many reasons. I am going to be in a new town with a new group, and even though there are a whole lot of unknowns it's the most exciting time of my life. I can not wait for the job ahead."

However, before the work includes Thursday's draft. "I am honestly just eager to have the opportunity to share this moment with my family," Smith states. "I'm convinced we will go out to a nice dinner later, but the most significant thing is that I will be with my loved ones during this exciting time in my career.

Madden 22 cover vote: the 10 probably cover celebrities

Regrettably, the Madden 22 cover vote is one which just EA has access to. Nonetheless, there are a number of strong contenders for Tiburon to choose from, and before the NFL Draft we position the top 10 below. Brady? Henry? Kelce? Someone else completely? Let us buy mut coins madden 22 know your prediction after studying our Madden 22 cover vote manual.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...