Перейти к содержанию

Airbag Punto EVO 2011 MJT1.3 Continental 51918197 A2C53440429

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello everyone, I come back to the subject for help to restore the airbag red light of the Punto Evo. A few months ago the airbag control unit stopped working and I bought a used ECU with the same codes, I proceeded to recover the eprom file 95320 with the UPA programmer, I reprogrammed the eprom, I connected the control unit in the Punto, it worked for about two hours and only the red light that indicates the failure of the Airbag unit reappears, only aibag passenger and belts remain working, I connect with Multiecuscan and gives me error B0100 - B0109 - B0108 and B1052, all the configuration parameters seem OK in the sense that the resistances are from 2.5 to 3.0 ohms. I note that the old control unit stopped working suddenly without an accident. How can I solve the problem? Thanks for your help

В 01.07.2018 в 22:29, abbate22 сказал:

How can I solve the problem?

you must to, repair all damaget parts , make diagnostic, and put the reset module in the car, (sand me the crach dump)
resistances are from 2.5ohm is good

On 2/7/2018 at 22:35, inri said:

è necessario, riparare tutte le parti danneggiate, fare diagnosi e mettere il modulo di reset in macchina, (sabbiare la discarica del crach) le
resistenze sono da 2.5 ohm è buono

Thanks for the reply. The parts look good, I add the photos of the diagnosis and the original eprom file.

IMG_1381.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

Eprom 95320 airbag originale.bin

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...