Перейти к содержанию

It's my biggest pet peeve in NBA 2K21

Рекомендуемые сообщения

My concern is they are going to tackle the cpu controlled teammates in MyTeam!?!'s basketball IQ I never knew why they've Defensive help IQ when on every fastbreak your opponent gets your teammates will probably run beyond the driving ball handler on his way to the rim to try and indicate their guy who is not even up court nonetheless! It's my biggest pet peeve in NBA 2K21 with Cheap 2K21 MT. Kevin Durant has even tweeted how stupid it is!

This year's game has never seen such ignorance! Or your teammates who stand either 4 feet behind the three point line or directly on it catch and shoot 3s are always screwed up by having to reposition them after the catch. Or teammates that bring their defender directly to you while driving or just get in your way and clog your route. Or teammates who constantly without fail do not do exactly what they're supposed on displays. Or teammates which take off from their spot the second you attempt to maneuver for an turnover for your competitor to them.

2k20 has been the absolute worst for playing defense at screwing you! Many shots turn into instantaneous aids for the other team? Just how many times will you poke a ball free from a ball handler only to watch it roll directly to an opponent to get a wide open shot? How many times has the opposing teams SG grabbed rebounds Your badges do not mean squat offline. GOAT Hakeem with 99s and every HoF badge gets out rebounded with a 6' guard after you block three of his shots to observe him green which 4th effort. You shouldn't get punished for playing with defense nor should you have to attempt to triumph even though your teammates giving NBA 2K21 off!

The AI is why I can't even endure playing career. I'll be running an obvious pick and pop at the peak of the key.when the teammate who was chilling at the corner another ago, is bringing his defender straight to me. Or they will fall on my drive, and my teammate that should be outside is instead camping just outside the paint.then when I hit him, instead of pulling the easy mid selection, he does the specific same slow gather and layup animation every time, either getting blocked or smothered. And 2K's thought of"enhanced AI" so far has been to just blindly send doubles at you after you score several times.

I've broken 2 controllers so much this season having to take care of the level of stupidity of my GOAT squad that was presumed. I hate that show gather bs they force you to use. All it does is give that time to smother you to the juiced D! Why does the cpu get to empty greens in your smothered D every other time down the court, and completely dismiss your intimidator badge but when they are in 5 ft you airball every strong white shot you take. And can it be even possible that their shield is faster than your ability to pass the ball!?! If they believe I am dropping another dime in their product that is bullshit 2K can kick stone. It does not even resemble basketball with all these out of position cards and men like Eddy Curry, who never shot a 3 in his whole career, suddenly can't miss!

The tougher you get level wise doesn't apply to your own teammates. They are all stuck on rookie while Udonis Haslem is the fastest guy in the court and can go from dual hammering your pg on Quick Thru sts to picking off the pass at the lane at a split second, or he is able to shut on your own 3 point shooter from the key when your man is HoF quick draw! They all do to make the levels harder is crank the dial that is bullshit to 11. This game is now a money grab and pay to triumph. I just wish I could play 2k16 when NBA 2K21 was fun. Now it's fall a grand on the lottery via packs to have the ability to get anywhere in NBA 2K21 NBA2king.

1 час назад, Amerzone сказал:

My concern is they are going to tackle the cpu controlled teammates in MyTeam!?!'s basketball IQ I never knew why they've Defensive help IQ when on every fastbreak your opponent gets your teammates will probably run beyond the driving ball handler on his way to the rim to try and indicate their guy who is not even up court nonetheless! It's my biggest pet peeve in NBA 2K21 with Cheap 2K21 MT. Kevin Durant has even tweeted how stupid it is!

This year's game has never seen such ignorance! Or your teammates who stand either 4 feet behind the three point line or directly on it catch and shoot 3s are always screwed up by having to reposition them after the catch. Or teammates that bring their defender directly to you while driving or just get in your way and clog your route. Or teammates who constantly without fail do not do exactly what they're supposed on displays. Or teammates which take off from their spot the second you attempt to maneuver for an turnover for your competitor to them.

2k20 has been the absolute worst for playing defense at screwing you! Many shots turn into instantaneous aids for the other team? Just how many times will you poke a ball free from a ball handler only to watch it roll directly to an opponent to get a wide open shot? How many times has the opposing teams SG grabbed rebounds Your badges do not mean squat offline. GOAT Hakeem with 99s and every HoF badge gets out rebounded with a 6' guard after you block three of his shots to observe him green which 4th effort. You shouldn't get punished for playing with defense nor should you have to attempt to triumph even though your teammates giving NBA 2K21 off!

The AI is why I can't even endure playing career. I'll be running an obvious pick and pop at the peak of the key.when the teammate who was chilling at the corner another ago, is bringing his defender straight to me. Or they will fall on my drive, and my teammate that should be outside is instead camping just outside the paint.then when I hit him, instead of pulling the easy mid selection, he does the specific same slow gather and layup animation every time, either getting blocked or smothered. And 2K's thought of"enhanced AI" so far has been to just blindly send doubles at you after you score several times.

I've broken 2 controllers so much this season having to take care of the level of stupidity of my GOAT squad that was presumed. I hate that show gather bs they force you to use. All it does is give that time to smother you to the juiced D! Why does the cpu get to empty greens in your smothered D every other time down the court, and completely dismiss your intimidator badge but when they are in 5 ft you airball every strong white shot you take. And can it be even possible that their shield is faster than your ability to pass the ball!?! If they believe I am dropping another dime in their product that is bullshit 2K can kick stone. It does not even resemble basketball with all these out of position cards and men like Eddy Curry, who never shot a 3 in his whole career, suddenly can't miss!

The tougher you get level wise doesn't apply to your own teammates. They are all stuck on rookie while Udonis Haslem is the fastest guy in the court and can go from dual hammering your pg on Quick Thru sts to picking off the pass at the lane at a split second, or he is able to shut on your own 3 point shooter from the key when your man is HoF quick draw! They all do to make the levels harder is crank the dial that is bullshit to 11. This game is now a money grab and pay to triumph. I just wish I could play 2k16 when NBA 2K21 was fun. Now it's fall a grand on the lottery via packs to have the ability to get anywhere in NBA 2K21 NBA2king.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...